Now a days we all are suffer various issues in connection to the telecom companies. For overriding such things, we need to make some of our calls for free. If you are activated internet on your mobile, you can use whatsapp free calling messenger and start calling through Whatsapp messenger.
How to activate Whatsapp Messenger on your mobile ?
Step2. Sometimes you can see a screen just like the below shown screen. Just put “OK” button and start downloading. (Note: this message showing because you are downloading “.apk” file outside from the google play store. You can simply ignore that warning.
Step3. After downloading the whatsapp.apk file,you need to install the same. The below shown notification will occur,
Just put tick mark on “Unknown sources” and allow installation of apps from outside google play.
After clicking “OK” button, you will reach to the next screen just like below:
After install the same,
- Once installed, you need to find a user who already has the feature activated and ask them to call you.
- This will activate the voice calling feature on your WhatsApp, granting you the access to invite other friends on your contact list to do the same.
Please note the Minimum Requirements before install:
- Android OS should be 2.1 or above version.
- Active Internet connection (unlimited data pack is better)
- Tablet devices are not supported.